Blog Posts Date View
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- OK! No more jury duty for a while, back to being normal, normal… feeling a bit like an endangered species, my take, of course.Signs 2 days ago
- Just saying: Clogged arteries are seen as the quintessential symptom of an unhealthy modern lifestyle. But the... fb.me/6Z1NirxLvSigns 2 days ago
- Kudos to Brady: Dance Spirit Article in Feb edition. fb.me/21eOaoKDqSigns 2 days ago
- Morning sun fb.me/1VQH7fMivSigns 2 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1wmcnmvawSigns 2 weeks ago
” Street signs were invented I believe to confuse drivers of which way to go. When they were originally put up they pointed in the right direction, then some jolly jokers turned them all around when no one was looking so they could have a laugh at us drivers driving around and around in ever decreasing circles.”
RAVEL’S BOLERO, BEST FLASHMOB (Banda Simfònica d’Algemesí, Spain) – YouTube http://ow.ly/A8RZv
This gallery contains 9 photos.
Originally posted on 9to5Mac:
Since the introduction of smart devices, battery power has been and still remains a precious commodity. In this article we will review many of the features and settings of iOS devices that impact battery life, and…
Agreed, life is inclusive; “Don’t Fool Yourself – There Is No Work/Life Balance” by @HollyHamann on @LinkedIn http://ow.ly/wDj5x
The streets of Jackson Heights brightened as the sun replaced the gray storm clouds that emerged yesterday afternoon. A nice afternoon all in, although a bit cold.
It’s the little things that matter most. We’ve heard people say that time & time again, and I think it’s true. Doing something simple like just saying, "Thank you" to someone could make all the difference in their day.
These famous folks clearly understood that, and didn’t forget "the magic words". Which was your favorite?
I might not be as fancy as all that, but I want to say THANK YOU to you. For all you do.
Acts of kindness and gerousity are contagious, and with a little practice anyone can join the fun… Best wishes for the Holiday Season.
– Kenneth D Southworth
Long Island City, West-Queens, NY
graffiti mecca is no more.